Set in one of Potts Point's most revered buildings, 'Ikon' this 2-level, 3-bedroom residence is a home of distinction and style, boasting wide views and lavish appointments, complete with double LUG. A prime offering in this prized address, it commands a stunning vista with views to the Harbour Bridge, Opera House, and CBD skyline and beyond providing a striking backdrop to a sumptuous abode.
With 9th-floor entry, the lower bedroom zone features a master with balcony and great views, plus walk-in robe, and en-suite. The 2 further bedrooms have b/ins and views, the 3rd with scope for use as office, with adjacent bathroom and laundry. The upper level meanwhile presents the sun-blessed living/dining/kitchen, a sublime zone running right across the building with balconies on each side showcasing those legendary views. The kitchen is a sleek space with Miele gas cooking, with the dining room a refined area for formal dining.
In flawless condition and offering luxurious living in a building which is an “icon” by both name and stature, it presents the best of Sydney on a beautiful platter. Offering a resort-like lifestyle with front concierge, pool, gym, steam-room, this is a home to cherish in a much-loved building. A double LUG and storage room offer convenience, whilst the vibrant cafes, shopping, and transport of Macleay St are right on the doorstep, making this a perfect harbour-view home for owner-occupiers or an excellent opportunity for perceptive investment.
– Set over 2 levels, iconic Harbour Bridge, Opera House vista
– Serene master bed, walk-in robe, en-suite, balcony, views
– 2 further bedrooms w b/ins, one with scope for use as study
– East-west/cross-floor upper living/dining/kitch, 2 balconies
– Beautiful living area w sunny balcony + CBD/harbour views
– Kitchen w Miele gas cooking, stone benches, central bench
– Sunny E-facing balcony, views to Elizabeth Bay, Darling Point
– Lovely main bathroom, deluxe en-suite, A/C, full int. laundry
– Acclaimed complex w concierge, pool, gym, steam-room
– LUG for 2, storage room, steps to shopping, cafes, transport
In Conjunction With R&W Elizabeth Bay
Auction Buyers Guide $4,750,000