Located in the distinguished 'Elizabeth Gardens' in a parkside cul-de-sac, with stunning views over the harbour foreshore and Rushcutter's Bay Park, this stunning two bedroom apartment is bathed and natural sunlight and the perfect inner city pad 1st home or investment.
Accommodation comprises of two generous sized bedrooms both with built-ins, bright living area opening onto the balcony, modern kitchen with internal laundry and parking boasting a convenient lifestyle in a sought-after location.
Offering unparalleled convenience and lifestyle, 'Elizabeth Gardens' is located in the heart of the Elizabeth Bay village atmosphere and close proximity to various transport options, parks, gyms and a vibrant array of boutique shops, fabulous restaurants and bars.
– Spacious living area, balcony with harbour + park views over Rushcutters Bay
– Two good sized bedrooms, master with robes and second with storage
– Premium carpet, air conditioning
– Modern kitchen with space for laundry
– Incredibly quiet + recently renovated security building
– Undercover parking
– Close to marina, tennis courts, popular cafes and transport options
Price guide $1,700,000
Company Levies: $1,342.45 approx. per quarter including water rates
Council Rates: $287.50 approx. per quarter
Inspect By appointment