Set atop the prestigious Lumina tower and occupying a coveted north facing corner position, this sundrenched 2 bedroom apartment soaks up panoramic city and harbor views.
A hidden gem in a vibrant locale, meters to Sydney Grammar, Hyde Park, CBD, Oxford street and St Mary's Cathedral.
The open plan living and dining area is serviced by a sleek galley kitchen. It flows seamlessly from retractable floor to ceiling glass doors onto a sun-splashed terrace where a delightful cross breeze can be enjoyed.
– 2 bedrooms with built-ins (master with fully tiled ensuite with bath and large separate shower)
– Sleek galley kitchen with Smeg oven and dishwasher
– Concealed laundry
– Reverse cycle A/C
– Reverse osmosis water filter in kitchen
– Art gallery hanging system throughout
– Prime north views towards St Mary's Cathedral, the opera house and sparking harbor expanse
– Video intercom
– Storage cage
– One car space on title
– Stroll to public transport, harbor foreshore and both the Cook & Phillip and Boy Charlton pools
A truly desirable location on the doorstep of the CBD.
Covid-19 regulations apply.