Australia's Iconic Sydney Opera House & Sydney Harbour Bridge Views from this Luxurious Apartment
Capturing spectacular 270 degree harbour views spanning the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, then right across to North Head. Enjoy the sunrise and sunset everyday, north-facing position, which also features windows on three sides, no common walls. The highly sought-after building "Thornton Place" is set amid landscaped gardens complete with a solar heated harbour-view pool, a resort-style sun lounging area and recreation room, making it a wonderful lifestyle purchase.
This absolutely exquisite remodelled apartment is perfect for entertaining; the sophisticated open plan living, flowing to the adjoining dining and glamorous limestone kitchen. Luxury refinements include, exquisite custom design cabinetry and lighting, full marble slab bathrooms, elegant parquetry flooring, and integrated sound system, multi-layer soundproofing and insulation all designed to emphasise the mesmerising view - no expense has been spared. There is level lift access, intercom security, air conditioning, remote control blinds along with a host of other executive finishes. There is also lock up garaging, as well as ample guest parking available.
It enjoys a serene, exclusive peninsula address just a brief walk to McKell and Rushcutters Bay parks, Edgecliff shops and only a short commute to the CBD or airport
- Expansive living and dining overlooking the 270 degree north facing intimate harbour and city view
- A superbly maintained highly sought after building
- Access to sparkling solar heated harbour side pool and covered recreational area
- Marble and stone bathroom finishes with double head showers and Opera House view
- Miele kitchen, customised island bench and limestone finishing
- Harbour and city skyline views from the master bedroom
- Second bedroom and bathroom, with a study zone
- Internal laundry, lock up garage and storage