Studio in a highly prized parkside security block with parking on title
This studio apartment presents a quality opportunity for the discerning investor or first home owner that seeks low maintenance comfort, with a car space on title.
Presenting like brand new and peacefully set in a blue ribbon community, it occupies an ever-popular location, footsteps from the Moore Park and Paddington Gates of Centennial Park, and approximately 3km from the heart of the CBD, stroll to Oxford St bars, boutique shops, restaurants and gourmet cafes.
- Level lift access from security lobby, car space on title.
- Combined lounge/dining/bedroom area is filled with natural light
- Newly renovated stylish Kitchen with brand new appliances
- Newly renovated bathroom with shower/tub, internal laundry
- Easy to rent with the potential of achieving a substantial annual rental return
- Terrific opportunity of position & in a highly sought after location
- Metres to the sweeping grounds of magnificent Centennial Park
- Bus transport metres away on Moore Park Rd
- Easy access to beaches, Surry Hills & the CBD
Apartment size: 33sqm approx.
Admin Fund: $279.13 per quarter (approximately)
Capital Works Fund: $166.84 per quarter (approximately)
Total: $445.97 per quarter (approximately)
Council Rates $239.00 per quarter (approximately)
Water Rates $177.91 per quarter (approximately)
Co-Agent Gordon Robinson | 0418 202 500 | Gordon Robinson Real Estate