'Longwood' A World-Class Apartment in a Landmark Building, NE Wing With 270-Degree Views
A property of international calibre at the tip of Darling Point, this stunning apartment holds a coveted position on the north-east wing of 'Longwood', a landmark on the peninsula that holds Darling Point's most commanding position on the ridge looking north to Manly and south across the city. Overlooking the world's most beautiful harbour with unobstructed views that sweep across the yacht-filled waters of Rushcutters Bay, the mansions of Point Piper and Watsons's Bay all the way to the Heads.
This spacious sun-lit and well-laid out apartment is on the ninth floor of Longwood's north-east wing, with spectacular views from every room. 'Longwood' is set amid manicured north-facing grounds, complete with a lemon grove and oasis-like pool, this fully upgraded mid-century icon is one of the most tightly held in this exclusive harbourside enclave. 'Longwood' is noted for its first-class management, security, impeccable maintenance and subsidised low levies meaning the apartments rarely trade.
Spread over 144sqm internally, the apartment renovations have been thoughtfully and meticulously done to ensure great comfort and convenience. The apartment has amazing views from all parts of the apartment, and the sense of peace, privacy and security is unbeatable, making this one of Darling Point's finest apartment homes.
Unique in the building, 9C has 2 car park spots; one is a roomy lock-up garage (approx.36sqm) and 3.2m ceiling height (enough room for a small boat!) on the ground floor with direct access to the main foyer, and the second car-park is located in the secured basement conveniently near the lifts.
Important features include;
- Three double bedrooms with built-in robes and private outlooks - the primary suite has views over the harbour to Taronga Zoo;
- Two marble bathrooms with heated floors with bidets taps and a marbled guest toilet with bidet tap;
- Huge living and dining rooms bathed in light with views over Clark and Shark Islands to Manly;
- Solid granite kitchen with Miele appliances.
- Daikin air conditioners and custom high-quality windows throughout;
- Lock-up garage with its own electricity supply, and internal access to the main foyer and 3.2m ceiling height (room for a small boat), plus a second car park lot in the secured basement;
- Generous storage facilities in apartment;
- 144sqm on title, affordable levies, on-site manager.
- 8-minute walk (350m) from Darling Point Ferry Wharf (to Circular Quay) and McKell Park;
- 20-minute walk (1.2km) to Edgecliff train station, with frequent trains to the CBD and Bondi Junction;
- 650m to the Cruising Yacht Club and d'Albora Marinas;
- 1km to Double Bay's celebrated harbour playground;
- Quick and easy access to the city, walk to beaches;
- Gym and pool in 'Longwood'