'Retford Hall' Absolute Luxury with World Class Views of Sydney's Iconic Harbour and City Skyline
Elevated on level 16 of the tightly held 'Retford Hall' building, this luxurious residence presents a rare opportunity to acquire a world-class home within a highly sought-after pocket of Darling Point. From its 330-degree views spanning as far as the southern highlands, across to the Blue Mountains and straight through middle head, this home truly has one of Sydney's most impressive outlooks.
A sophisticated space with bespoke renovations throughout, it has an open design finished in sleek details and intuitively planned to frame the magnificent views from every angle. The living area showcases custom built-in cabinetry, finished to the highest of standards. Adjoining the living area is a superbly appointed home office also enjoying magnificent views. The space opens out to a protected viewing balcony, perfect for outdoor dining, with the Sydney Harbour Bridge and City skyline as your backdrop.
The immaculately renovated kitchen showcases Granite Stone benchtops, stainless steel Miele appliances, induction cooking, integrated fridge and dishwasher. It is fully equipped with purpose-built drawers and a utility cupboard freeing up bench space and creating the ultimate chef's kitchen.
You'll fall in love with the Master bedroom, planned perfectly to maximise the breathtaking views of the Opera House and Bridge and city lights, an incredible way to start and finish your day. The master also features custom built-in wardrobes with an integrated TV and stunning appointed and generous Ensuite.
Further highlights include, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning and a secure entry foyer with lift access to the basement parking for two cars and storage area. A full-time building manager and Concierge desk is located in the secure entrance lobby and the building has a sophisticated security video system and maintenance staff. Resort style facilities include indoor and outdoor heated pools, male and female saunas and a relaxing lounge area.
With its blue-chip address, just footsteps to the Rushcutters Bay foreshore, walking distance to cafes, parkland and Double Bay Village, this property presents the rare opportunity to own a piece of the best that Sydney has to offer.
- World class views over City, Harbour Bridge and Middle Head
- Bespoke custom joinery and feature strip lighting throughout
- Luxuriously appointed and finished to the highest standards
- Sun washed viewing balcony overlooking Rushcutters Bay
- Gourmet chef's kitchen with integrated Miele electric appliances
- Three bedrooms all with built-in robes and breathtaking views
- Separate well appointed home office with harbour views
- Master bedroom w/wall of built-in wardrobes and integrated TV
- Plush carpet throughout, zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Two secure basement parking spaces plus additional storage
- Indoor heated pool and outdoor salt water pool overlooking the harbour
- Footsteps to foreshore walk and Rushcutters Bay Parklands
- Walk to Double Bay village, prestigious schools and ferries