Offering Great Value in a Superb Location this One Bedroom Apartment with Parking is a Great First Home or Investment
First home buyers, astute investors and downsizers need to inspect this superbly located one bedroom apartment situated in the highly sought after, recently upgraded security building, 'Ranelagh', one of Darling Point's landmark properties.
Overlooking the garden and bathed in natural sunlight from its north-west facing aspect on the first floor, this spacious open plan living and dining apartment is well-presented, offering a modern separate kitchen and a covered entertaining balcony.
Accommodation comprises of a generously sized bedroom with full built-ins, an ensuite full bathroom with a separate bath, internal laundry and one secure car space on title. All very liveable as is with enormous potential to renovate and add capital gain.
Additional features include:
- Onsite building manager and front desk with concierge
- Resort style living on 2.5 acres of magnificent, landscaped gardens with BBQ and picnic areas.
- Heated indoor and outdoor pools
- Female and male saunas
- Secure parking for one car and a separate lockup storeroom
- Visitor parking for approximately 30 cars, 2 lifts from foyer
- Newly completed upgrade includes full compliance with fire safety requirements and brand new foyers
Moments stroll to Edgecliff Shopping Centre, Edgecliff Train and Bus Stations, Double Bay Village, the stunning waterfront parks of Rushcutters & McKell Park and the world-famous Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.